The NHS is now ready to deliver a vaccination programme for England so that those who need it most will be able to access vaccinations as soon as they are available. A prioritisation list has been produced in order for vaccines to be delivered to groups who will need it first.
The NHS or we will contact you when you are eligible to receive the vaccine and provide you will information about our location and date.
We will contact you when it’s the right time to come forward, so please don’t contact the NHS to seek a vaccine before then.
Key message for patient/ the public
- The vaccine will be given in order of priority to those at highest risk first, so please do not contact us- use the NHS website to see more information to help you understand which group you will come in to.
- We will be in contact with you with information about where and when you will need to receive the vaccine.
- Please act on your invite when it comes, and make sure you attend you appointments when you arrange them.
- Please continue to abide by all the social distancing and hand hygiene guidance, which will still save lives.
- Our staff will be working hard at making sure all eligible patients are contact, so our phone lines will be busy so please only contact us on the day if you need to. If not please use our website, E consult or seek advice via NHS app or NHS website.